HELP build our community.
+ Sweat Equity (part-time) - Regina
Our Sweat Equity staff are part of the People Team, which is in charge of the rider experience from the moment someone walks through our doors until the moment The Vault door closes (that's when the Motivator takes over). You're tasked with ensuring the studio is full of energy, rides start on time, the studio is clean, and the overall experience is world-class.
Sweat Equity staff exchange their energy and enthusiasm a few times a month for rides and merchandise.
E-mail email@example.com with a resume and the story of your first ride.
+ Studio Manager - Regina
The Studio Manager is there to make sure the atmosphere and community that was developed in The Underground Vault and fostered since remains alive and prevalent. The successful candidate needs to approach each day with overflowing positity and be passionate about the WHCC experience.
- Create and develop a high-performing team by hiring, training and motivating the People Team.
- Responsible for making sure all brand promises are hit for every single rider (Positivity, Ride Excellence, Technology & Equipment / Cleanliness, and Team Mindset).
- Work closely with Senior Management to ensure all policy and procedures are properly implemented.
- Evaluate and respond to all member issues and concerns with the highest level of customer service.
- Plan and execute events and private rides.
- Use creativity to deliver the unexpected to riders.